Trophic ecology of the dusky catshark Bythaelurus canescens (Günther, 1878) (Chondrychthyes: Scyliorhinidae) in the southeast Pacific Ocean
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 751–756, August 2013
How to Cite
Lopez, S., Zapata-Hernández, G., Bustamante, C., Sellanes, J. and Meléndez, R. (2013), Trophic ecology of the dusky catshark Bythaelurus canescens (Günther, 1878) (Chondrychthyes: Scyliorhinidae) in the southeast Pacific Ocean. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 751–756. doi: 10.1111/jai.12151
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!