Dietary amino acid l-histidine requirement of fingerling Indian catfish, Heteropneustes fossilis (Bloch), estimated by growth and whole body protein and fat composition
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 602–609, June 2013
How to Cite
Ahmed, B. I. (2013), Dietary amino acid l-histidine requirement of fingerling Indian catfish, Heteropneustes fossilis (Bloch), estimated by growth and whole body protein and fat composition. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 602–609. doi: 10.1111/jai.12155
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!