First documented occurrences of the shortnose sturgeon (Acipenser brevirostrum, Lesueur, 1818) in the Saco River, Maine, USA
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 709–712, August 2013
How to Cite
Little, C. E., Kieffer, M., Wippelhauser, G., Zydlewski, G., Kinnison, M., Whitefleet-Smith, L. A. and Sulikowski, J. A. (2013), First documented occurrences of the shortnose sturgeon (Acipenser brevirostrum, Lesueur, 1818) in the Saco River, Maine, USA. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 709–712. doi: 10.1111/jai.12159
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!