Changes in fish bycatch during the shrimp fishing season along the eastern coast of the mouth of the Gulf of California
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 610–616, June 2013
How to Cite
Nieto-Navarro, J. T., Zetina-Rejón, M., Arreguín-Sánchez, F., Palacios-Salgado, D. S. and Jordán, F. (2013), Changes in fish bycatch during the shrimp fishing season along the eastern coast of the mouth of the Gulf of California. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 610–616. doi: 10.1111/jai.12160
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!