Paternal effects on early life history traits in Northwest Atlantic cod, Gadus morhua
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 623–629, June 2013
How to Cite
Kroll, M.-M., Peck, M. A., Butts, I. A. E. and Trippel, E. A. (2013), Paternal effects on early life history traits in Northwest Atlantic cod, Gadus morhua. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 623–629. doi: 10.1111/jai.12161
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!