First occurrence of the Patagonian blennie, Eleginops maclovinus (Cuvier, 1830) and the silverside Odontesthes smitti (Lahille, 1929), in a temperate south-western Atlantic coastal lagoon
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 940–942, August 2013
How to Cite
González-Castro, M., Delpiani, S. M., Bruno, D. O. and Díaz de Astarloa, J. M. (2013), First occurrence of the Patagonian blennie, Eleginops maclovinus (Cuvier, 1830) and the silverside Odontesthes smitti (Lahille, 1929), in a temperate south-western Atlantic coastal lagoon. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 940–942. doi: 10.1111/jai.12171
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!