Feeding ecology of Atlantic sturgeon, Acipenser oxyrinchus oxyrinchus Mitchill, 1815 on the infauna of intertidal mudflats of Minas Basin, Bay of Fundy
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 503–509, June 2013
How to Cite
McLean, M. F., Dadswell, M. J. and Stokesbury, M. J. W. (2013), Feeding ecology of Atlantic sturgeon, Acipenser oxyrinchus oxyrinchus Mitchill, 1815 on the infauna of intertidal mudflats of Minas Basin, Bay of Fundy. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 503–509. doi: 10.1111/jai.12175
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2012
- Acadia University
- Canada Research Chair Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!