Effect of codend mesh size increases on the size selectivity of commercial species in a small mesh bottom trawl fishery
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 762–768, August 2013
How to Cite
Nguyen, H. P. and Larsen, R. B. (2013), Effect of codend mesh size increases on the size selectivity of commercial species in a small mesh bottom trawl fishery. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 762–768. doi: 10.1111/jai.12177
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!