Occurrence of the flagfin mojarra, Eucinostomus melanopterus (Bleeker, 1863) (Perciformes: Gerreidae), near Mar del Plata city (Argentina): southernmost occurrence on the western Atlantic coast
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1149–1151, October 2013
How to Cite
Delpiani, G., Lértora, H. P., Spath, M. C. and Figueroa, D. E. (2013), Occurrence of the flagfin mojarra, Eucinostomus melanopterus (Bleeker, 1863) (Perciformes: Gerreidae), near Mar del Plata city (Argentina): southernmost occurrence on the western Atlantic coast. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 1149–1151. doi: 10.1111/jai.12179
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!