Hook selectivity as a mitigating measure in the catches of the stingray Pteroplatytrygon violacea (Bonaparte, 1832) (Elasmobranchii, Dasyatidae)
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 769–774, August 2013
How to Cite
Ferrari, L. D. and Kotas, J. E. (2013), Hook selectivity as a mitigating measure in the catches of the stingray Pteroplatytrygon violacea (Bonaparte, 1832) (Elasmobranchii, Dasyatidae). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 769–774. doi: 10.1111/jai.12182
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!