First report on the white-eyed bream Ballerus sapa (Pallas, 1811) in the Reda River, a tributary to the Baltic Sea
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 930–932, August 2013
How to Cite
Skóra, M. E. and Skóra, K. E. (2013), First report on the white-eyed bream Ballerus sapa (Pallas, 1811) in the Reda River, a tributary to the Baltic Sea. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 930–932. doi: 10.1111/jai.12186
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!