Composition and length-weight relationships of fish species in Lake Erhai, southwestern China
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1179–1182, October 2013
How to Cite
Tang, J. F., Ye, S. W., Liu, J. S., Zhang, T. L., Zhu, F. Y., Guo, Z. Q. and Li, Z. J. (2013), Composition and length-weight relationships of fish species in Lake Erhai, southwestern China. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 1179–1182. doi: 10.1111/jai.12188
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Water Pollution Control and Treatment of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!