Length–weight relationships of 43 fish species from Haizhou Bay, central Yellow Sea
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1183–1187, October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X., Xue, Y. and Ren, Y. (2013), Length–weight relationships of 43 fish species from Haizhou Bay, central Yellow Sea. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 1183–1187. doi: 10.1111/jai.12200
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2012
- Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 201022001, 201262004
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41006083
- Shandong Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: ZR2010DQ026
- Public Science and Technology Research Funds Projects of the Ocean. Grant Number: 201305030
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20120132130001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!