A reliable method for ageing of whiting (Merlangius merlangus) for use in stock assessment and management
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 825–832, August 2013
How to Cite
Ross, S. D. and Hüssy, K. (2013), A reliable method for ageing of whiting (Merlangius merlangus) for use in stock assessment and management. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 825–832. doi: 10.1111/jai.12204
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!