On the occurrence of the giant devil ray Mobula mobular (Bonnaterre, 1788) from the Mediterranean coast of Turkey – a by-catch documentation
Article first published online: 13 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 935–936, August 2013
How to Cite
Yaglioglu, D., Turan, C. and Gurlek, M. (2013), On the occurrence of the giant devil ray Mobula mobular (Bonnaterre, 1788) from the Mediterranean coast of Turkey – a by-catch documentation. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 935–936. doi: 10.1111/jai.12205
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!