MOTU analysis of ichthyoplankton biodiversity in the upper Yangtze River, China
Article first published online: 13 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 872–876, August 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, F., Li, W., Wu, Q. J., Murphy, B. R. and Xie, S. G. (2013), MOTU analysis of ichthyoplankton biodiversity in the upper Yangtze River, China. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 872–876. doi: 10.1111/jai.12207
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB429005
- Postdoctoral Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20100480924
- State Key Laboratory of Freshwater Ecology and Biotechnology. Grant Number: Y15C01
- B. R. Murphy. Grant Number: 2010T2S25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!