Gut morphology of diploid and triploid Atlantic cod, Gadus morhua
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1104–1108, October 2013
How to Cite
Peruzzi, S., Jobling, M., Falk-Petersen, I.-B., Lein, I. and Puvanendran, V. (2013), Gut morphology of diploid and triploid Atlantic cod, Gadus morhua. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 1104–1108. doi: 10.1111/jai.12210
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!