Although this information product, for the most part, is in the public domain, it also may contain copyrighted materials as noted in the text. Permission to reproduce copyrighted items must be secured from the copyright owner.
Gonadosomatic index and fecundity of Lower Missouri and Middle Mississippi River endangered pallid sturgeon estimated using minimally invasive techniques
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 968–977, October 2013
How to Cite
Albers, J. L., Wildhaber, M. L. and DeLonay, A. J. (2013), Gonadosomatic index and fecundity of Lower Missouri and Middle Mississippi River endangered pallid sturgeon estimated using minimally invasive techniques. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 968–977. doi: 10.1111/jai.12231
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!