Comparative study of the molting cycle of wild and reared swimming crabs Callinectes danae (Crustacea: Portunidae)
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 502–506, June 2014
How to Cite
Shinozaki-Mendes, R. A., Manghi, R. F. and Lessa, R. (2014), Comparative study of the molting cycle of wild and reared swimming crabs Callinectes danae (Crustacea: Portunidae). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 502–506. doi: 10.1111/jai.12236
- Issue online: 23 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!