Physical and chemical properties of gelatin from the skin of cultured Amur sturgeon (Acipenser schrenckii)
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 943–950, October 2013
How to Cite
Nikoo, M., Benjakul, S., Ocen, D., Yang, N., Xu, B., Zhang, L. and Xu, X. (2013), Physical and chemical properties of gelatin from the skin of cultured Amur sturgeon (Acipenser schrenckii). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 943–950. doi: 10.1111/jai.12238
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31071490
- Science and Technology of Wuxi City. Grant Number: CAE01001-07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!