Effects of norfloxacin on the drug metabolism enzymes of two sturgeon species (Acipenser schrencki and Acipenser ruthenus)
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1204–1207, December 2013
How to Cite
Li, S. W., Wang, D., Liu, H. B. and Lu, T. Y. (2013), Effects of norfloxacin on the drug metabolism enzymes of two sturgeon species (Acipenser schrencki and Acipenser ruthenus). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 1204–1207. doi: 10.1111/jai.12239
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest of China. Grant Number: 201003055
- Central-Level Non-profit Scientific Research Institutes Special Funds. Grant Number: 201001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!