Effect of high-dose vitamin C supplementation on growth, tissue ascorbic acid concentrations and physiological response to transportation stress in juvenile silver pomfret, Pampus argenteus
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1337–1341, December 2013
How to Cite
Peng, S. M., Shi, Z. H., Fei, Y., Gao, Q. X., Sun, P. and Wang, J. G. (2013), Effect of high-dose vitamin C supplementation on growth, tissue ascorbic acid concentrations and physiological response to transportation stress in juvenile silver pomfret, Pampus argenteus. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 1337–1341. doi: 10.1111/jai.12250
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- Chinese National Key Technology Research and Development Program. Grant Number: 2011BAD13B01
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31202009
- Central Nonprofit Basic Scientific Research Project for the Scientific Research Institutes of China. Grant Number: East-2011M09
- Research Project of Zhejiang Key Laboratory of Exploitation and Preservation of Coastal Bio-resource (Zhejiang, China). Grant Number: 2010F30003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!