Compensatory growth in sub-yearling Siberian sturgeon, Acipenser baerii Brandt, 1869: Effects of starvation and refeeding on growth, feed utilization and body composition
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 978–983, October 2013
How to Cite
Morshedi, V., Kochanian, P., Bahmani, M., Yazdani-Sadati, M. A., Pourali, H. R., Ashouri, G., Pasha-Zanoosi, H. and Azodi, M. (2013), Compensatory growth in sub-yearling Siberian sturgeon, Acipenser baerii Brandt, 1869: Effects of starvation and refeeding on growth, feed utilization and body composition. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 978–983. doi: 10.1111/jai.12257
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!