Fine-scale vertical and horizontal movements of juvenile yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) associated with a subsurface fish aggregating device (FAD) off southwestern Taiwan
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 990–1000, October 2013
How to Cite
Weng, J.-S., Hung, M.-K., Lai, C.-C., Wu, L.-J., Lee, M.-A. and Liu, K.-M. (2013), Fine-scale vertical and horizontal movements of juvenile yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) associated with a subsurface fish aggregating device (FAD) off southwestern Taiwan. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 990–1000. doi: 10.1111/jai.12265
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2012
- Council of Agriculture, Executive Yuan, Taiwan, ROC . Grant Numbers: 97AS-15.1.1-AI-A2(3), 98AS-10.2.1-AI-A2(3)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!