Length–weight and length–length relationships, gonadosomatic indices and size at first maturity of Eugerres mexicanus (Steindachner, 1863) (Percoidei: Gerreidae) from the Usumacinta River, Mexico
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 218–220, February 2014
How to Cite
Valdez-Zenil, J., Rodiles-Hernández, R., González-Acosta, A. F., Mendoza-Carranza, M. and Barba Macías, E. (2014), Length–weight and length–length relationships, gonadosomatic indices and size at first maturity of Eugerres mexicanus (Steindachner, 1863) (Percoidei: Gerreidae) from the Usumacinta River, Mexico. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 218–220. doi: 10.1111/jai.12267
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!