Length–weight relationships of 23 fish species from Southeastern Brazil
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 230–232, February 2014
How to Cite
da Costa, M. R., Pereira, H. H., Neves, L. M. and Araújo, F. G. (2014), Length–weight relationships of 23 fish species from Southeastern Brazil. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 230–232. doi: 10.1111/jai.12275
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2012
- National Council for Development Scientific and Technological
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!