Pharmacokinetics of oxytetracycline in yellow catfish [Pelteobagrus fulvidraco (Richardson, 1846)] with a single and multiple-dose oral administration
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 109–113, February 2014
How to Cite
Yuan, J., Li, R.-Q., Shi, Y., Peng, X.-Y., Chen, X.-X. and Wu, Z.-X. (2014), Pharmacokinetics of oxytetracycline in yellow catfish [Pelteobagrus fulvidraco (Richardson, 1846)] with a single and multiple-dose oral administration. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 109–113. doi: 10.1111/jai.12286
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
- Key Technologies R&D Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2007BAD37B02, 2007AA203A01, 2006AA203A02, 2010FEA03013
- Key Laboratory of Freshwater Ecology and Healthy Aquaculture, CAFS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!