Comparing body and otolith shape for stock discrimination of Pacific sardine, Sardinops sagax Jenyns, 1842
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1241–1246, December 2013
How to Cite
Vergara-Solana, F. J., García-Rodríguez, F. J. and De La Cruz-Agüero, J. (2013), Comparing body and otolith shape for stock discrimination of Pacific sardine, Sardinops sagax Jenyns, 1842. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 1241–1246. doi: 10.1111/jai.12300
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- Secretaria de Investigacion y Posgrado, Instituto Politecnico Nacional. Grant Numbers: SIP20071113, SIP20080573, SIP20090333
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!