The effect of temperature on embryo survival and development in pallid sturgeon Scaphirhynchus albus (Forbes & Richardson 1905) and shovelnose sturgeon S. platorynchus (Rafinesque, 1820)
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1193–1203, December 2013
How to Cite
Kappenman, K. M., Webb, M. A. H. and Greenwood, M. (2013), The effect of temperature on embryo survival and development in pallid sturgeon Scaphirhynchus albus (Forbes & Richardson 1905) and shovelnose sturgeon S. platorynchus (Rafinesque, 1820). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 1193–1203. doi: 10.1111/jai.12301
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service's Bozeman Fish Technology Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!