Effects of Saccharomyces cerevisiae supplementation on immune response, hematological parameters, body composition and disease resistance in rainbow trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss (Walbaum, 1792)
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 55–61, February 2014
How to Cite
Tukmechi, A. and Bandboni, M. (2014), Effects of Saccharomyces cerevisiae supplementation on immune response, hematological parameters, body composition and disease resistance in rainbow trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss (Walbaum, 1792). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 55–61. doi: 10.1111/jai.12314
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2013
- Artemia and Aquatic Animals Research Institute
- Faculty of Natural Resources at Urmia University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!