Length–weight relationship, parameters of growth and mortality for the hardhead halfbeak Chriodorus atherinoides Goode & Bean, 1882 (Beloniformes: Hemiramphidae) from Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 208–209, February 2014
How to Cite
Bonilla-Gómez, J. L., Badillo-Alemán, M., Gallardo-Torres, A. and Chiappa-Carrara, X. (2014), Length–weight relationship, parameters of growth and mortality for the hardhead halfbeak Chriodorus atherinoides Goode & Bean, 1882 (Beloniformes: Hemiramphidae) from Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 208–209. doi: 10.1111/jai.12322
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
- PAPIIT. Grant Numbers: IN207609, IN213012
- FOMIX-Yucatan. Grant Number: 103 229
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!