Diet composition and feeding strategy of yellow goosefish, Lophius litulon (Jordan, 1902), on the southeastern coast of Korea
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 151–155, February 2014
How to Cite
Park, J. M., Huh, S.-H., Jeong, J. M. and Baeck, G. W. (2014), Diet composition and feeding strategy of yellow goosefish, Lophius litulon (Jordan, 1902), on the southeastern coast of Korea. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 151–155. doi: 10.1111/jai.12337
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!