Hydroacoustic survey on the spatial distribution pattern and day-night rhythmic behaviour of fishes in the Xiaonanhai reach of the upper Yangtze River
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1402–1407, December 2013
How to Cite
Lin, P.-C., Gao, X., Zhu, Q.-G., Wang, T. and Liu, H.-Z. (2013), Hydroacoustic survey on the spatial distribution pattern and day-night rhythmic behaviour of fishes in the Xiaonanhai reach of the upper Yangtze River. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 1402–1407. doi: 10.1111/jai.12342
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- China Three Gorges Corporation. Grant Numbers: 0799522, 0799527
- Three Gorges Project eco-environmental monitoring system. Grant Number: JJ -028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!