New record of the mesoparasitic copepod Pennella filosa (L., 1758) on striped marlin Kajikia audax, (Collette, 2006) from Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1028–1030, October 2014
How to Cite
Hernández-Trujillo, S., Funes-Rodríguez, R., González-Armas, R. and Ortega-García, S. (2014), New record of the mesoparasitic copepod Pennella filosa (L., 1758) on striped marlin Kajikia audax, (Collette, 2006) from Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 1028–1030. doi: 10.1111/jai.12349
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- Instituto Politécnico Nacional (IPN). Grant Numbers: 20120973, 20130682
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!