Simulating escapes of farmed sea bass from Mediterranean open sea-cages: low recaptures by local fishermen
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 185–188, February 2014
How to Cite
Arechavala-Lopez, P., Izquierdo-Gomez, D., Sanchez-Jerez, P. and Bayle-Sempere, J. T. (2014), Simulating escapes of farmed sea bass from Mediterranean open sea-cages: low recaptures by local fishermen. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 185–188. doi: 10.1111/jai.12357
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- EU-project “Prevent Escape”. Grant Number: 226885
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!