Booster vaccination with live attenuated Vibrio anguillarum elicits strong protection despite weak specific antibody response in zebrafish
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 117–120, February 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Z.-H., Wu, H.-Z., Xiao, J.-F., Wang, Q.-Y., Liu, Q. and Zhang, Y.-X. (2014), Booster vaccination with live attenuated Vibrio anguillarum elicits strong protection despite weak specific antibody response in zebrafish. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 117–120. doi: 10.1111/jai.12358
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31001121
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: WF0914039
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: Ncet-09-0344
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project 278. Grant Number: B505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!