Growth and reproduction of a stream population of Cobitis turcica in central Anatolia (Turkey)
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 322–328, April 2014
How to Cite
Kırankaya, Ş. G. and Ekmekçi, F. G. (2014), Growth and reproduction of a stream population of Cobitis turcica in central Anatolia (Turkey). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 322–328. doi: 10.1111/jai.12375
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- HU-BAB (Scientific Research Centre). Grant Number: 0302601009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!