Length–weight relationships of 16 fish species from the Liuxihe national aquatic germplasm resources conservation area, Guangdong, China
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 434–435, April 2014
How to Cite
Li, Q., Xu, X. L. and Huang, J. R. (2014), Length–weight relationships of 16 fish species from the Liuxihe national aquatic germplasm resources conservation area, Guangdong, China. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 434–435. doi: 10.1111/jai.12378
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- Guangdong Province. Grant Numbers: 2005A20105001, 2006B20701001, 2006B20201002
- Guangdong Province Foundation for the natural. Grant Number: 10451027501005030
- National Major Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009ZX07528-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!