Range extension of Odontesthes argentinensis (Valenciennes, 1835) (Teleostei: Atherinopsidae) in the southwestern Atlantic, with additional records in the Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 421–423, April 2014
How to Cite
Di Dario, F., Macedo dos Santos, V. L. and Maia de Souza Pereira, M. (2014), Range extension of Odontesthes argentinensis (Valenciennes, 1835) (Teleostei: Atherinopsidae) in the southwestern Atlantic, with additional records in the Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 421–423. doi: 10.1111/jai.12393
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- Fundação Carlos Chagas Filho de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (FAPERJ)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!