A lag of 25 years: evidence from an old capture of Fistularia commersonii Rüppell, 1838 from Lebanon (Mediterranean Sea)
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 535–536, June 2014
How to Cite
Bariche, M., Kazanjian, G. and Azzurro, E. (2014), A lag of 25 years: evidence from an old capture of Fistularia commersonii Rüppell, 1838 from Lebanon (Mediterranean Sea). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 535–536. doi: 10.1111/jai.12394
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!