Effect of frozen storage on fatty acid composition of the different tissues of four scombrid and one dussumeriid species
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 381–391, April 2014
How to Cite
Sahari, M. A., Farahani, F., Soleimanian, Y. and Javadi, A. (2014), Effect of frozen storage on fatty acid composition of the different tissues of four scombrid and one dussumeriid species. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 381–391. doi: 10.1111/jai.12400
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!