Identifying the biodiversity of marine jacks (Carangidae) in the freshwater Taal Lake, Philippines using phenotypic features and mitochondrial DNA
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 490–495, June 2014
How to Cite
Willette, D. A. and Padin, J. I. M. (2014), Identifying the biodiversity of marine jacks (Carangidae) in the freshwater Taal Lake, Philippines using phenotypic features and mitochondrial DNA. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 490–495. doi: 10.1111/jai.12411
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- NSF coral triangle Partnerships for International Research and Education (ctPIRE). Grant Number: #0730256
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!