Length–weight relationships of six fish species from the upper reaches of the Yangtze River, southwest China
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 552–554, June 2014
How to Cite
Pan, L., Xie, J. J., Yang, Z., Tang, H. Y. and Qiao, Y. (2014), Length–weight relationships of six fish species from the upper reaches of the Yangtze River, southwest China. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 552–554. doi: 10.1111/jai.12416
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2013
- Chengguang Project. Grant Number: 201150431108
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51109145, 51309166
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!