A life-stage population model of the European sturgeon (Acipenser sturio L., 1758) in the Elbe River. Part II: assessment of the historic population decline
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 267–271, April 2014
How to Cite
Gessner, J. and Jarić, I. (2014), A life-stage population model of the European sturgeon (Acipenser sturio L., 1758) in the Elbe River. Part II: assessment of the historic population decline. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 267–271. doi: 10.1111/jai.12419
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2013
- Leibniz-Institute of Freshwater Ecology
- Inland Fisheries in Berlin, Germany
- IGB - Fellowship Program in Freshwater Science
- German Federal Agency for Nature Conservation. Grant Numbers: Az: Z 1.3-892 11-4/09, 173045
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!