Length–weight relationships of 33 selected fish species from the Cauca River Basin, trans-Andean region, Colombia
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1077–1080, October 2014
How to Cite
Zuluaga-Gómez, A., Giarrizzo, T., Andrade, M. and Arango-Rojas, A. (2014), Length–weight relationships of 33 selected fish species from the Cauca River Basin, trans-Andean region, Colombia. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 1077–1080. doi: 10.1111/jai.12435
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- Medellin Public Enterprises
- Integral SA
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- CNPq. Grant Number: 308278/2012-7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!