Age and growth characteristics of Schizopygopsis younghusbandi Regan, 1905 in the Yarlung Tsangpo River in Tibet, China
Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 948–954, October 2014
How to Cite
Duan, Y.-J., Xie, C.-X., Zhou, X.-J., Ma, B.-S. and Huo, B. (2014), Age and growth characteristics of Schizopygopsis younghusbandi Regan, 1905 in the Yarlung Tsangpo River in Tibet, China. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 948–954. doi: 10.1111/jai.12439
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Agriculture of The People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 201203086
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!