Response of splenic melanomacrophage centers of Oreochromis niloticus (Linnaeus, 1758) to inflammatory stimuli by BCG and foreign bodies
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1001–1006, October 2014
How to Cite
Manrique, W. G., da Silva Claudiano, G., Petrillo, T. R., de Castro, M. P., Pereira Figueiredo, M. A., de Andrade Belo, M. A., de Moraes, J. R. E. and de Moraes, F. R. (2014), Response of splenic melanomacrophage centers of Oreochromis niloticus (Linnaeus, 1758) to inflammatory stimuli by BCG and foreign bodies. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 1001–1006. doi: 10.1111/jai.12445
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!