Where are the little ones: distribution and abundance of the threatened serranid Epinephelus daemelii (Günther, 1876) in intertidal habitats in New South Wales, Australia
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1007–1015, October 2014
How to Cite
Harasti, D., Gallen, C., Malcolm, H., Tegart, P. and Hughes, B. (2014), Where are the little ones: distribution and abundance of the threatened serranid Epinephelus daemelii (Günther, 1876) in intertidal habitats in New South Wales, Australia. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 1007–1015. doi: 10.1111/jai.12446
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
- Hunter-Central Rivers Catchment Management Authority
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!