An evaluation of multiple-pass seining to monitor blackstripe topminnow Fundulus notatus (Rafinesque, 1820) in the Sydenham River (Ontario, Canada)
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2014. Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Natural Resources.
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 962–969, October 2014
How to Cite
Reid, S. M. and Hogg, S. (2014), An evaluation of multiple-pass seining to monitor blackstripe topminnow Fundulus notatus (Rafinesque, 1820) in the Sydenham River (Ontario, Canada). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 962–969. doi: 10.1111/jai.12447
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
- Provincial and Federal Species at Risk Program Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!