Record of a newly introduced fish, red-bellied pacu Piaractus brachypomus (Cuvier, 1818) (Characiformes, Serrasalmidae), in a tropical wetland system, India
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1037–1038, October 2014
How to Cite
Roshni, K., Renjithkumar, C. R. and Kurup, B. M. (2014), Record of a newly introduced fish, red-bellied pacu Piaractus brachypomus (Cuvier, 1818) (Characiformes, Serrasalmidae), in a tropical wetland system, India. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 1037–1038. doi: 10.1111/jai.12462
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2013
- Department of Science & Technology, Ministry of Science & Technology, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!